Prep time:20-25 minutes
Cook time: 15-20 minutes
- 8-9 pieces of toast (your choice)
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 small package white mushrooms chopped
- 2 garlic cloves diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella (additional 1/4 cup for top)
- 5-6 slices of ham chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. mayo
- 2-3 tbsp. vegetable
- Into a small skillet add in your butter. Keeping the heat on medium high let the butter melt. Add in the chopped mushrooms and cook 3-5 minutes or until the mushrooms are fully cooked through.
- Remove the mushrooms into a clean bowl and using the same skillet add in 1 tbsp of olive oil along with the bell pepper. Cook 3-5 minutes to soften the pepper.
- Add in the garlic and cook for an additional 60 seconds or until it becomes frangrant and lightly golden.
- Remove and add in to your mushrooms.
- Into the bowl with the veggies add in mozzarella cheese, ham, mayo, salt and pepper. Mix well to combine.
- Either place in the fridge to use at a later date or place on your toast right away.
- Top each piece of toast with 1-2 tbsp. of the mixture and top with some additional cheese.
- Place the toast on a baking sheet and bake 15-20 minutes at 390 degrees F.
- Plate and ENJOY!