Prep time: 15-20 minutes
Cook time: 35-40 minutes
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 tbsp. bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp. marjoram
- 2 eggs
- 2-3 carrots sliced
- 2 stalks celery sliced
- 1 onion chopped
- 3-4 potatoes chopped
- 1 cup green beans
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 3/4 cups half & half
- 2 bay leaves
- 5-6 pieces all spice or 1 tsp crushed all spice
- Salt/ pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine the ground turkey, bread crumbs, marjoram, eggs, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Once the mixture is nicely combined start to make small meatballs about the size of marble. Place on a platter or plate and set aside in the fridge.
- Add some vegetable oil to a small skillet and add in the chopped onions. Cook 4-5 minutes until the onions are translucent and fully cooked through. Set aside.
- In a soup pot add in enough water to fill the pot about 3/4 of the way up and add in the chopped potatoes. Salt generously and bring to a boil.
- Add in the carrots, celery, cooked onions, cauliflower and green beans if you are using them.
- Let the soup come to a boil again and cook 4-5 minutes.
- Add in the mini meatballs.
- Add in the all spice and bay leaves. Stir well to combine.
- Add in half & half and mix well. Season with additional salt and pepper if necessary and cook for additional 15-20 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and ENJOY!