Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 8-10 minutes
- 2 lbs. green beans washed & trimmed
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp. Garlic powder
- Salt to taste
- Fill up a large pot with water. Bring to a boil and salt generously.
- Add in the green beans and cook 5-6 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and place in a casserole dish.
- In a small skillet add in the unsalted butter.
- Keeping the heat on medium/ high add let the butter melt. Add in the bread crumbs and garlic powder.
- Cook until the bread crumbs are golden brown.
- Remove from heat and pour over the green beans. Toss and ENJOY!