Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 6-8 minutes per batch
- 2 chicken breasts sliced width wise
- 2 tbsp. Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. potato starch
- 1/4 tsp. chili
- 1 tbsp. poultry seasoning
- 1 tbsp. marjoram
- 2 eggs
- Salt/ pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Place the chicken, chili, poultry seasoning, marjoram, salt and pepper. Mix well to combine.
- Cover with plastic wrap and leave in the fridge for a few hours or over night.
- Remove from fridge and add in Greek yogurt, eggs, flour and potato starch. Mix well.
- Add in a few tbsps of vegetable oil into a shallow frying pan.
- Once the oil heats up add in a few pieces of the chicken at a time.
- Keeping the heat on medium cook 4-5 minutes on each side or until chicken is fully cooked through.
- Plate and ENJOY!