Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15-18 minutes
- 5 large cooked eggs or 6 medium cooked eggs grated
- 2 raw eggs
- 2 garlic cloves finely shredded or diced
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs (additional 1/2 cup for dipping)
- 1/4 cup mayonaisse
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil for frying
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine the shredded cooked eggs, garlic cloves, bread crumbs, mayonnaise, bread crumbs, parsley, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix until everything is nicely incorporated.
- Place remaining 1/2 cup of bread crumbs in in medium sized dish. Taking about 1/3 cup or so of the mixture at a time, start to form patties about 1/2 inch thick. Coat the patties in bread crumbs and set aside.
- In a skillet add in enough oil to cover about 1/4 inch of the bottom. Let the oil heat up and then lower the heat to medium high.
- Place a few of the patties in the pan at a time and cook 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Place onto a paper towel lined plate and let sit for a few minutes. Plate and ENJOY!