Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 2 1/2-3 hours
- 4 lb. pork roast
- 4-6 tbsp vegetable oil
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 ½ tbsp garlic powder
- 3 tsp paprika
- Salt pepper to paste
- 2 lb. potatoes (quartered) with salt 1 tsp Herbes de Provance & 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- In a small mixing bowl add in garlic powder, salt, pepper, lemon zest and vegetable oil. Mix well and set aside.
- Place your pork roast in a casserole dish and using either a skewer or a knife start to jab the pork to make punctures all the way through.
- Pour the marinade over the roast and rub it in on both sides.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 385 degrees F.
- In a pot or bowl add in your quartered potatoes. Season with salt, Herbes de Provance and garlic powder. Mix well.
- Place the potatoes around the pork in the casserole dish and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 2 1/2- 3 hours (2 hours covered & last 30 minutes uncovered) until the pork is soft and fully cooked through as well as the potatoes.
- Let rest for 15-20 minutes before enjoying.