Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 35-45 minutes
- 1 link Polish Kielbasa cut into 5-6 pieces about 3-4 inches in length
- 2-3 onions cut into half moons
- 1 tbsp. marjoram
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- In a mixing bowl add in the onions and season with marjoram and paprika. Mix well and set aside.
- Taking each kielbasa piece start to make “X” cuts all over the kielbasa (watch video for visual).
- Coat a pan with high sides with some olive oil.
- Add in half of the sliced onions. Top with the kielbasa and remaining onions.
- Cover and cook on medium low heat, stirring occasionally, for 35-45 minutes or until onions are fully cooked through and kielbasa cuts open up.