Prep time: 20-25 minutes
Cook time: 30-35 minutes
- 6 packs of ramen of your choice
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 ½ peppers chopped
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 2 tbsp. paprika (separated into 1 tbsp. each)
- 1 tbsp. oregano
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- Vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp. flour
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 380 degrees F.
- In a skillet with high sides add in enough oil to coat the bottom of the pan. keeping the heat on medium/ high add in the onions. Cook 3-5 minutes or until onions are translucent, stirring often.
- Add in bell peppers and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes.
- Add in the tomatoes along with the tomato paste, sauce and water.
- Season with salt, pepper, sugar, paprika, dried oregano and chili powder. Mix well to combine. Let simmer for a few minutes while you prep the noodles.
- In a large bowl or pot add in the dried ramen noodles (discard the seasoning packets). Cover with boiling water and let the noodles soften for about 2-3 minutes.
- Drain the noodles and add them into the skillet with the sauce. Mix well to combine.
- Grease a casserole dish with some vegetable oil. Add in the noodles and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl or cup add in the eggs, paprika, salt, pepper and flour. Mix well to combine.
- Pour the mixture over the ramen.
- Top with some shredded mozzarella and pepperoni. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let rest for a few minutes and ENJOY!