Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 6-8 pieces tilapia
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. dried parsley
- 2 eggs
- Vegetable oil for frying, enough to coat about 1/4 inch of the bottom (amount will vary depending on skillet size)
- Clean off and dry the fish completely.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper on both sides.
- In a dish or mixing bowl add in the eggs and season with salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- In a separate dish add in the flour, bread crumbs, salt, pepper and dried parsley. Mix well.
- Working one piece at a time, coat the fish in the egg and then directly into the flour/ bread crumb mixture. Coat both sides making sure to shake off any excess. Place on a clean plate and continue this process until all the fish filets are coated.
- In a skillet add in enough vegetable oil to coat about ¼ inch of the bottom.
- Leaving the heat on medium let the oil heat up.
- Once the oil is hot add in a few pieces of the fish into the skillet.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until fully cooked through.
- Place on a paper towel lined plate to soak up any excess grease. Continue to do this until all the fish is cooked.
- Plate and ENJOY!
One Comment Add yours
Hi there! I just wanted to drop a quick note to let you know how much I adore your blog. It’s an amazing treasure trove for anyone who is curious about culinary adventures. I particularly enjoy your DIY recipes and fast food suggestions, but your crispy treats ideas are also making my mouth water. I applaud your efforts to supporting people in their weight loss journey with insightful tips and tricks. Keep up the fantastic work, and I can’t wait to dive into more of your fabulous posts!
Over 50 Delicious Keto Recipes – http://www.ketodietrecipes.co.uk