Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20-25 minutes
- 20-25 large white mushrooms, stemmed
- 1/2 cup dried bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbs. dried or fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with some aluminum foil and drizzle with some olive oil, about 2 tbs. or so.
- Stir together the bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper, and a 2-3 tbs. of olive oil. Mix well.
- Spoon the filling into the mushrooms and place them on the baking sheet. You want to filling to me like a mountain. You don’t want it to be flat.
- Drizzle some olive oil over the mushrooms and bake 20-25 minutes or until fully cooked through and golden brown.