If you are a pizza lover like me you will love this pizza. As delicious as it is straight out of the oven it’s even better cold the next day. I don’t typically love cold pizza but this one I actually prefer cold. And if you prefer it warmed bake it for a few minutes in the oven at 350 degrees and it’s as good as fresh! ENJOY!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25-30 minutes
- Pizza dough (store bought or I have a recipe that full proof on TLGK)
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- Mozzarella cheese shredded or fresh slices
- 1 green pepper sliced
- 3 sausage links (I use spicy Italian sausage) skin removed
- 1/4 cup Feta cheese
- 6-8 fresh basil leaves sliced
- 1 tbs. Olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- In a skillet add in the olive oil and sausage. Cook on medium/ high heat breaking up the sausage with a wooden spoon. Cook to desired crispness. I like mine burnt to a crisp haha. Set aside.
- Prep your pizza dough and spread the pizza sauce all over. Top with mozzarella and bake 15-20 minutes or until fully cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and top with cooked sausage and green peppers. Cook additional 3-5 minutes.
- Top with feta cheese and basil.