Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
- 8 eggs
- 1 large onion sliced into half moons
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms of your choice
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese separated into 1/4 cup and 3/4 cups
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 1 green onion diced (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add in your eggs along with salt, pepper, and 3/4 cup of mozzarella cheese. Mix well and set aside.
- In a medium sized skillet with higher sides add in your olive oil. Keeping the heat on medium add in the sliced onions. Cook 3-5 minutes stirring often until the onions are transparent and fully cooked through.
- Add in the sliced mushrooms and cook 3-4 minutes or until fully cooked through.
- Add in spinach and cook unit wilted, about 3-4 minutes. Turn the heat off.
- Add in the egg mixture making sure to cover all the veggies.
- Top with remaining cheese and bake 20-25 minutes at 375 degrees, or until fully cooked through.
- Remove, top with green onions, and ENJOY!