Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 onion cut into half moons
- 1 green bell pepper cut into strips
- 3 large cloves of garlic diced
- 1 bunch basil (leaves picked off)
- 4 tbs oyster sauce
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tbs fish sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tbs chili garlic paste (Depending on how spicy you want it add in to taste)
- 2 tbs vegetable oil (Addtional 2 tbs if frying egg)
- Cooked rice
- Eggs (optional)
- In a small mixing bowl or dish combine the oyster sauce, fish sauce, soy sauce, and sugar. Mix well and set aside.
- In a skillet with high sides or wok add in the vegetable oil. Keeping the heat on medium add in your chili garlic paste and onions. Cook for about 2 minutes stirring often.
- Add in diced garlic and cook for about 60 seconds.
- Add in green peppers and cook for an additional 60-90 seconds.
- Add in the ground pork and cook until pork is fully cooked through. If your pork renders a lot of fat try to drain that before adding in anything else).
- Once the pork is fully cooked through add in your sauce mixture and mix well to make sure all the meat is coated in it.
- Add in your basil and cook until it wilts. Remove the pork from the skillet and place in a clean bowl or dish.
- In the same wok or skillet add in remaining 2 tbs vegetable oil.
- Add in your egg and cook to your desired liking. I prefer mine with a runny yolk but again this is your dish so you make it how you’d like.
- To pull the dish together scoop some rice onto a clean plate. Add on some basil and pork stir fry and top with your cooked egg.
- Sit down with your family and ENJOY!