- 6 egg whites
- 1 package strawberry Jell-O (3 oz.)
- 1/2 cup hot water (additional 1 tbsp. for ganache)
- 15-20 tea biscuits
- 3/4 cup sugar (additional 1/2 cup for ganache)
- 8 tbsp. margarine
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- Easter sprinkles of your choice
- Line a springform pan (about 11.25 x 11 x 3.25 inches) with some parchment paper and set aside.
- In a measuring cup or bowl add in the packet of Jell-O and 1/2 cup hot water. Mix until the contents of the Jell-O is fully dissolved in the water. Set aside to cool completely.
- In a large mixing bowl add in the six egg whites. Using a hand held mixer whip the eggs until they start to develop stiff peaks.
- Add in the 3/4 cup of sugar and continue to whisk until the sugar has completely dissolved in the egg whites.
- Add in the cooled Jell-O and mix just long enough to combine.
- Taking your springform pan line the bottom with half of your tea biscuits. Pour the Jell-O mixture over the biscuits and top with the remaining tea biscuits.
- In a small sauce pan add in the margarine, sugar, cocoa powder and 1 tbsp. of water. Keeping the heat on medium start to stir until the margarine melts and the mixture becomes one smooth chocolatey mixture. Set aside to cool.
- Once the mixture has cooled pour over the top of the biscuits and top with some Easter sprinkles.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 6 hours (best overnight) and ENJOY!
***If you have left over chocolate place in some Tupperware and refrigerate until needed.