Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
- 1 small cabbage chopped into thin strips
- 1 cucumber chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped dill
- Small bundle of spring onion diced
- 1 small onion diced into half moons
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Juice of 1/ 2 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl add in your chopped cabbage and salt generously. Mix the salt in to the cabbage, set aside and let the moisture draw out.
- In a small mixing bowl combine the olive oil and lemon juice. Set aside.
- After about 30 minutes start to take handfuls of the cabbage and squeeze out any moisture from the cabbage and place it in a clean bowl.
- Add in the cucumber, dill, spring onion, onions, lemon/ olive oil mixture, sugar and pepper.
- Using your hands give the salad a nice toss. Once everything is nicely combined place in the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Plate and ENJOY!