- 1 head of cauliflower
- 3 garlic cloves diced
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and add in the cut up cauliflower. Boil for 10 minutes, drain and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine the heavy cream, eggs, mozzarella, garlic, paprika, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Pour the drained cauliflower into a casserole dish. Cover with the heavy cream and egg mixture. Make sure the cauliflower is coated by the mixture and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the mixture is cooked and resembles the consistency of a frittata.
- Let rest for a few minutes and ENJOY!