Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 8-10 minutes
Rest time: 12 hours
- 2 chicken breasts chopped
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp. poultry seasoning
- Chili powder to taste (I used about 1/4 tsp)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a mixing bowl combine the greek yogurt, tomato sauce, poultry seasoning, chili powder, salt and pepper.Mix well.
- Add in the chopped chicken and mix well making sure the chicken is covered completely my the marinade.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for a minimum of 12 hours.
- 30 minutes before grilling soak the wooden skewers in cold water.
- Taking a few pieces of the chicken at a time place on the water soaked skewer.
- Cook on a heated grill (about 375 degrees) for 4-5 minutes on each side or until fully cooked through. Remember your cooking times will vary depending on the size/ thickness of your chicken.
- Plate and ENJOY!