Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 8-10 minutes
Rest time: Overnight
- 2 chicken breasts ( cubed or in strips)
- 6-7 pineapple slices (cubed)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp red chili flakes
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves (finely diced)
- 3 tbsp. Vegetable oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In a small mixing bowl combine brown sugar, red chili flakes, soy sauce, garlic, vegetable oil, salt and pepper. Mix well to combine.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add the cubed or stripped chicken.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken and mix well to make sure every piece is coated nicely.
- Cover and refrigerate over night.
- The following day soak your skewers in cold water about 30 minutes before you are ready to cook your chicken.
- When putting the chicken on the skewer you can alternate between one cubed chicken and pineapple chunks or take a slice of chicken and wrap it around the pineapple chunk.
- Place on the grill and cook 8-10 minutes (or until fully cooked through) over medium/high heat rotating about mid way through.
- Plate and enjoy!