Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
- ½ Napa cabbage chopped
- ½ small red onion sliced into half moons
- 3 spring onions shopped
- 1/2 cup chopped dill
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 garlic clove diced or put through garlic press
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small mixing bowl combine the garlic, vegetable oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine Napa cabbage, red onions, spring onions and dill.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well to combine.
- ENJOY right away or refrigerate for a few hours and then ENJOY!