Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 25-30 minutes
Rest time: 12 hours
- 1 apple diced
- 3-4 Carrots cooked in the skin
- 1 onion diced
- 2 potatoes cooked in the skin
- Pickles 4-5 diced and drained
- 1 cup mayo
- 5-6 tbsp. mustard
- 1 can sweet peas rinsed and drained
- 6-8 eggs cooked, peeled and chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the potatoes and carrots together in the skin.
- Depending on the size of your veggies, cooking time may vary. You know the veggies are ready when you can easily pierce a fork into the veggies.
- Drain, set aside and let cool.
- Once cooled slightly remove the skins from both the potatoes and carrots. Cut each into small cubes and place into a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the diced apple, onion, pickles, sweet peas and cooked eggs.
- Mix well to combine trying not to mash the veggies too much.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine the mayo, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into the veggies.
- Mix well to combine. Cover and place in the fridge for several hours.
- Plate, serve with a piece of toast (optional) and ENJOY!