Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10-15 minutes
- 1 lb. brussels sprouts diced into slices
- 6 slices of bacon diced
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a skillet with high sides add in the bacon. Keeping the heat on medium high, cook until bacon becomes crispy, about 4-5 minutes, making sure to stir often.
- Remove bacon with a slotted spoon leaving behind the bacon grease.
- Add in the diced brussels sprouts. Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Cook about 8-10 minutes or until brussels sprouts are soft and cooked through.
- Remove from heat. Add back in the bacon and stir well.
- Plate and ENJOY!