Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 50-60 minutes
- 1 box vanilla cake mix
- 1 cup unsalted butter melted, plus additional butter to grease the pan
- 3 cans peaches drained, reserving 2/3 cup of juice
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a baking dish with some unsalted butter.
2. Taking your sliced peaches line them in a single layer on the bottom of your baking pan. Pour the reserved juice over the peaches.
3. Top the peaches with the vanilla cake mix. Use for for hands to spread the mixture evenly over the peaches.
4. Pour the melted butter all over the cake mix.
5. Bake 50-60 minutes or until the top is golden and bubbly.
6. Top with some ice cream (optional) and enjoy 😉