Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30-40 minutes
- 2 lbs. carrots cut into quarters length wise
- 3- 4 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- ½ tsp rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6-7 garlic cloves diced or put through garlic press
- Fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
- In a mixing bowl combine the carrots, vegetable oil, paprika, rosemary, salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with some parchment paper and place the carrots on the baking sheet.
- Cover with some aluminum foil and bake 30-40 minutes or until the carrots are tender.
- Garnish with fresh parsley (optional), serve and ENJOY!