Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30-35 minutes
- 6-8 fish fillets (I used Tilapia)
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 large leeks thinly sliced
- 2 large carrots grated
- 1 bundle of dill sliced
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup mozzarella shredded
- Preheat the oven to 380 degrees F.
- Salt and pepper both sides of the fish.
- Top with some lemon juice and half the dill and refrigerate while the oven is preheating.
- In a skillet with high sides add in the unsalted butter and oil.
- Keeping the heat on medium let the skillet heat up.
- Add in the leeks and cook for 4-5 minutes until the leeks soften.
- Add in the carrots and cook for a few more minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a baking dish drizzle a bit of vegetable oil.
- Add in half of the leek and carrot mixture.
- Add in the fish and top with the remaining carrots and leeks.
- Top with remaining dill and the mozzarella.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the fish is fully cooked through and the veggie are soft.
- Let sit for a few minutes and ENJOY!