Hi guys! I just want to point out that in the video I am making a double batch of these goodies but the written recipe below is for one batch. This should make about 10-12 cakes if you are using a 1/3 cup measurement to scoop the mixture out. if you love them as much as we do then feel free to double the recipe!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 2 chicken breasts (chopped into smaller sized cubes)
- 1 large onion diced
- 2 medium sized carrots grated on the biggest side of the grater
- 1/4 cup potato starch
- 2 large eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
1. In a large mixing bowl combine the chicken, onion and grated carrots. Season with salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
2. Add in the eggs and potato starch and mix well to make sure the chicken and veggies are coated in both.
3. In a medium sized skillet add in your vegetable oil. Let the oil heat up.
4. Keeping the temp on medium add on scoops of the chicken. Cook 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown.
4. Serve along side mashed potatoes, rice or salad and ENJOY!
One Comment Add yours
You know, this is one dish best prepared in a huge batch. If you want a quick meal, just heat it up on the stove and you’re all good to go. Not to mention versatile too!